Monday, February 2, 2009

Chicken Tikka Masala

I googled Chicken Tikka Masala because I was craving it and was curious if I could actually make it. This recipe was the first to pop up. I was flabbergasted that I actually had all of the ingredients in my kitchen. Nothing special required.

This was absolutely some of the best Chicken Tikka Masala I've ever had, restaurants included. I doubled the sauce but took out the salt. I just added a small dash of sea salt, and only one jalapeno and and about 1.5 times the cream instead of double. We clearly don't have a grill. I fried the chicken in a skillet, made the sauce in a pot, then poured the sauce into the skillet.

This was rich and packed just the right amount of spice. Flavorful and delicious.

Make it. I promise.



I apologize for the lack of photos. I totally forgot until I was basically finished. Opps. It was still wonderfully delicious.

No comments: