Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things

So, I was tagged by Sarah, to list 25 random things about myself. I thought it'd be fun, so here we go...

1. I hate broccoli stems.
2. I refuse to make sandwiches with bread butts, the crusty part at the end of the loaf.
3. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
4. I'm scared of the dark.
5. I only like food I can chew, with the exception of ice cream, which I think you can kind of chew. But pudding, yogurt without granola, etc. are hard for me to eat. Flan also grosses me out.
6. I have the most impossible time spelling the word convenient.
7. I know how to spell Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. And I learned in 5th grade. :-)
8. I like top 40 music, and a good amount of country. Some might say I have poor music taste. I contest I still like "good" music, I just like everything else too.
9. Brittany Spears is a regular on my IPod workout playlist. Don't judge me.
10. I cut off the tip of my nose and had to be sewn up by a plastic surgeon when I was 3.
11. I also subsequently spit in the face of the surgeon the entire time he was trying to sew me up.
12. I love cream cheese frosting. And will eat it straight out of the container without a second thought. I also need to eat dessert after every meal. Or at least lunch and dinner. 
13. I hate when people throw recyclable things in the trash. I will take it out and recycle it for you. I also do not understand it when people litter, or drink bottled water when tap water is fine and is readily available.
14. I refuse to wear pantyhose. I think they are gross. I also think panty is the about the ickiest word ever.
15. There are days when I wish I knew how to be more lazy without feeling so guilty. I have an "I have to do too much stuff" complex.
16. I have a black belt in Taekwondo and have broken a board behind my head with my foot.
17. I hate milk. It is in no way thirst quenching. I also hate coffee, it spoils the flavor of everything and tastes like chalk. People think I'm weird, especially in New York, because of this.
18. I think driving a stick shift is WAY better then driving an automatic. Since learning to drive a manual, I have to sit on my foot to avoid driving with two feet when driving an automatic.
19. I'm very proud of all my passport stamps. I think it's sad when people have no desire to see the world.
20. I learned how to say Hello my friend, how are you? or something like that in 23 different languages in preschool. I wish I could still do that.
21. I was uncomfortable with how religious the inauguration of Obama was, even though I think he's incredible.
22. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.
23. I have no memory of what it's like to see clearly in the middle of the night. I have worn glasses/contacts for as long as I can remember. Though I do remember getting my first pair of glasses, and being excited about the gold heart sticker on them.
24. I think stilettos are silly. Why would you put yourself through that? I recently read a book on Chinese footbinding, then I walked through Manhattan and saw women in ridiculous heels, the similarity was not lost on me.
25. I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.

No comments: