Monday, February 9, 2009

Back in the Race!

So, I might be crazy, but I'm going to go for it! I figure it will give me something to train for and I always think it's fun after I finish...or something like that.

So, Gold Coast Triathlon, here we come. Well, me. I don't think Alex is much up for triathlons, but he'll come and watch anyhow. AND! It will also be an excuse for us to rent a car, and then get to see fun things in Long Island! Hurray! If you're in the neighborhood, come watch!

Also, Alex and I will both be doing the Salsa, Blues, and Shamrocks 5K in March. I think this will actually be pretty fun. Not only for the TShirt. (I'm a sucker for race TShirts, forgive me). Apparently they have live bands playing the whole way through the race, I think this sounds pretty fun. And it wasn't too pricey, I'm excited.

Last also, I get to shoot at a show at a rock club on Wednesday for my photo class. I'm thinking this will be pretty cool.

More pictures to come soon!

No comments: