Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visitors in the City

Wow! I am SO behind in my blogging. Apologies all around. After Alex and I went to Boston, I had the fun pleasure of hosting my two lovely friends Laura and Megan for a weekend in the city!

I unfortunately had to work for two of the days they were here, but the rest of the weekend we had a great time exploring the city. They saw all of the main sites, seriously more then I could fathom ever seeing, by bus tour while I was working, so on the weekend, we saw a few other fun things.

We tried lots of tasty free beer at the Chelsea Brewery, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, had some tasty sushi and free pizza in Williamsburg, and on Sunday, spent the afternoon exploring Coney Island. I'd never been to Coney Island before, so it was a fun new experience for me as well. It was an interesting place to the say the least, lots of people watching and certainly a feel you would never get anywhere else!

DSC_0001B

DSC_0004texture

DSC_0006

DSC_0010

DSC_0013

DSC_0032

DSC_0042

DSC_0049

DSC_0068effects

DSC_0076effect

DSC_0078vintage

No comments: