Saturday, March 7, 2009

Theater!

Our last photography class outing was to a little place called the 14th St Playhouse. We got to sit in on a dress rehearsal of the play "Figaro, Figaro".

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater

Photo Class Theater


My class is now finished. We had our critique last Wednesday night. All in all I was really pleased with how my work turned out and with the class in general. I learned quite a bit and it was a great excuse to shoot some original stuff at fun places in Manhattan. I would definitely recommend an event class to anyone, it was a great experience. Anyhow, now, at least until my bank account allows me to take another class, my challenge it get out and just shoot in the city. So, hopefully more fun photo posts to come!

No comments: