Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home for the Holidays

So I know these last couple of posts are a little out of order, please forgive me. It's just the order I've gotten to editing the photos. I also have two cooking posts from home, I'll get those up later this week!

Alex and I spent the week of Christmas back at home in Minneapolis. It was Alex's first time back since we moved out to the Big Apple. It was wonderful to be home. Though a little weird to not actually be living there and have a place of our own. We spent the first part of the week with Alex's family and the second half at my parent's house. 

While we were home we got to enjoy walks by the lakes, though it was a little chilly, a new cat named Selene at Alex's, Licorice at my parent's house, and some fabulous homemade cooking! 

Below are a few images from the week. 






















I hope you all had a Merry holiday season!

No comments: