Sunday, January 25, 2009

Banana Coconut Walnut Muffins

So, this isn't exactly a new recipe. I've made this once before. But they're so tasty I decided to make them again! I've been wanting to make these for awhile, and finally had some bananas in the house, so I thought, why not? I also added a handful of walnuts that I had leftover in the cupboard, so, that kind of makes them a new thing right??

This tasty recipe can be found here. on The Way the Cookie Crumbles, an awesome food blog with very lovely pictures. As I said, I just added maybe about a 1/3 C or so of walnuts. Chocolate chips could also be fun if you have a sweet tooth. Enjoy!






Side note: Yes, that is an electric toothbrush in the background. We have no outlets in our bathroom, so Alex resorts to charging his toothbrush next to the knife block. :-)



No comments: