Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Leaves!

Happy Fall!

I needed to take a quick break from editing yesterday and decided to grab my camera and take a walk around the neighborhood. I'm trying to be better about taking photos for me, so hopefully more fun photo posts to come.

This past week or even in the past day or so the fall colors in Vermont have absolutely exploded. It's amazing. Today I took the train down to the city for a wedding and just stared out the window for a good hour just marveling at how gorgeous everything looked.

I'm hoping to head on a bigger hike this weekend weather permitting, so hopefully lots more photos on the way.

DSC_1537

DSC_1543

DSC_1544

DSC_1547

DSC_1555

DSC_1569
Yes, this river view is in downtown Montpelier, this is just looking away from town. Vermont is a pretty fabulous place to live. :-)

DSC_1573

DSC_1576

DSC_1578

DSC_1581

DSC_1588

Hope you're enjoying the season!



No comments: