Sunday, November 15, 2009

Top of the Rock!

So I've been slacking quite a bit in the blogging realm. I've been busy going cross eyed attempting to edit a wedding shoot and mostly just being busy and tired.

However, I did happen to turn 28 a couple weeks ago, and though I've been meaning to write a 28 year goals list, I just haven't quite gotten there yet. Perhaps that should be goal #1!

And though I'm still editing away, I thought I'd take a break to look at some fun photos and give you a glimpse of the birthday fun. Alex cooked me a delicious steak dinner on Saturday evening, and then Sunday we went out for brunch, a gorgeous walk in Central Park and then went up to the Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center. Neither of us had been before, and I have to say, the views from the top were very impressive.

DSC_4029B

DSC_4046B

DSC_4157

DSC_4072

DSC_4068
We missed the really good foliage by about a week, but still a nice view of the park.

DSC_4155bw

DSC_4142B

No comments: